■＜金融のバックグラウンドのある方、未経験でも可＞Deals Desk Analyst
Ensure all NCR regional bids & proposals, via consistent policy and process, are appropriately assessed for the following:
- Price requested, Gross Margin return
- Non-standards, unusual risk, commercial terms
- Channel program integrity (where applicable)
- Undertake gross margin analysis for specific customer opportunities through the construction of deal Profit and Loss statements.
- Lead bid opportunity through the bid review process, incl. ensuring that proper Bid Qualification (appropriate financial, commercial and management approvals prior to deal submission) takes place.
- Educate field sales organization and other teams relevant to Deals Desk processes (including deal structuring best practice, bid review process, systems and tools), Bookable Order Criteria, and basic Revenue Recognition.
- Co-ordinate with dedicated centralized Corporate functions in Finance, Legal, Product and Solutions Management, Professional Services, to enable more effective competitive wins.
- Provide on-going financial analysis on historical bid trends, competitive price positioning, margin results and price erosion.
- Remain up to date in terms of NCR’s business model, market and product knowledge.
- Participate in regional pricing and strategic initiatives.
|・ Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or economics
・ Recognized professional Accounting/Business qualification a plus
・ Demonstrated financial/analytical skills gained through formal education or work experience
・ Good working knowledge of US GAAP and International Accounting Standards, with particular regard to recording revenue related transactions in line with external and internal requirements.
・ Proficient in Business English
・ Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Experience with CPQ tools and Business Objects a plus
・ Ability and confidence to work comfortably with senior management, to interact with colleagues at all levels, across multiple countries and cultures