■Operator & Project Manager
- Supporting all lines of Voice operation and implementation, supporting Company’s business and IT units in the Asia Pacific region;
- Designing, deploying, configuring and operating Cisco IP Phones, Call managers, fax gateways along with related network devices in Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to Company’s standards and guidelines;
- Designing, deploying, configuring and operating BT ITS turrets, Speakerbus, Verint voice recording, and Tiger CDR System in Asia Pacific, ensuring compliance to Company’s standards and guidelines;
- Creating technical/service design documentation during implementation;
- Working with local in-country resources and/or vendors to deliver voice services;
- Managing and delivering voice projects/tasks within proposed budget and timelines. This includes managing vendors;
- Delivering moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc); and Providing consultations and operational support to Company’s business and IT units.