■HR Leader intel Japan K.K（人事部長）
We're looking for an energetic and inspiring HR leader to join the leadership team of Intel Japan, a key country for one of the tech industry's elite companies, and be part of Intel's next wave of growth through data centric strategy.
In this role, the Japan HR Leader is the primary customer interface between the Business and HR - a key partner to the Intel Japan K.K. Country GM, Vice President and the leadership team at the site.
Main Responsibilities required of the Japan HR Leader in driving the business forward
- Use deep business acumen to know clients and anticipate their needs
- Engage with leaders in creating a clear, compelling, and aligned human capital strategy
- Recommend holistic human capital solutions and solicit the right resources to define initiatives & usher in change
- Contribute to and advise the HR senior management team
- Be accountable for leading a collaborative globally matrixed team of HR professionals towards proactive and effective solutions to employees, managers and leaders to meet the needs of the business
- Enable and drive both large and small scale changes in organizations and monitor and assess the effectiveness of strategies implemented
|Bachelor degree; MBA preferable with 12+ years experience in HR Business Partnership incl. multi-national experience
- Business consulting skills: Demonstrated stakeholder management, leadership, executive presence and communications skills with an ability to collaborate across management levels
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage evolution
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
- Ability to remain calm in difficult and ambiguous situations; Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities