■Process Development Engineer
This position presents an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated technical contributor to excel in substrate manufacturing process development for packaging at supplier’s factories through Development, Ramp, and High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) phases. Substrate process development include various technologies for Patterning, Lithography, Development, Plating, Dielectric Formation, Surface Finish, Surface Treatment and Planarization. Work together with supplier and internal partners for technology transfer, fingerprinting & benchmarking across manufacturing tools and chemicals, planning & execution of process window characterization and validation, validation of process control plan and FMEA, improvement of process control system and process development methodology. Develops solutions to technical problems and systemically closes the problems to ensure smooth Ramp and HVM of the new substrate technology.
|- BS, MS, or PhD in Science or Engineering fields with minimum 5 years experiences in Semiconductor (Fab, Substrate, Packaging) development or manufacturing environment is required.
- Strong skill required for Supplier Management, Quality Management, Analytical Problem Solving, and Influence in relevant fields of Technology Development and Ramp.
- Highly experienced in managing Fab or Substrate factory operations for manufacturing, process control, preventive maintenance of the manufacturing lines are required.
- In-depth knowledge required on Substrate Manufacturing Processes, Raw Materials, Packaging Technologies,
- Knowledgeable in Cleanroom operations and Foreign Material control are preferred
- This position requires frequent business trips to Nagano or Ogaki city ~5 days/week
||東京都, 長野県, 岐阜県