■SecureWorks Japan - Channel Account Manager
- Identify, develop and maintain long term strategic business partnerships with new and existing channel partners.
- Drive the necessary business, strategic and technical relationships with partners to establish new business in those accounts
- Deliver training as-needed to the channel partners
- Work closely with the direct sales team to support channel activity
- Work with the marketing department on the development of any tools, aids, videos, or other materials that would improve and enable the partner to better sell the SecureWorks value proposition in the field
- Provide reporting and analysis to leadership, including net new incremental sales monthly/quarterly, overall sales performance, key partner performance, and other key metrics to be identified.
- Act as liaison between various internal departments (Finance, Legal, Operations) to solve issues as they arise with partners, customers, direct sales
- Support joint marketing programs targeted to increase demand for SecureWorks offerings
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls and regulations.