||1. Closely work with the Key Account Manager (KAM) in managing the commercial relationship with key customers at all levels, by providing comprehensive supports to assist key customers’ sales increase and gain their satisfaction
2. Ensure the full implementation of promotional activities, as well as the improvement of brand visibility
3. Monitor and analyze sales performance on a by-store basis, as well as plan and implement sales actions
4. Work with PR Marketing department for planning sales promotions that meet customer needs and market trends
5. Make efficient customer call planning, visit outlets and meet key persons to build customer expertise, understand customer needs and identify sales opportunities
6. Monitor competitor trends and prepare reports for KAM
7. Develop and manage the sales operating cost (sales delegated A&P / T&E) for the sales functions to ensure that the financial targets are met.
8. Ensure appropriate Brand Consultant training based on training plan and on guideline
from regional Brand Consultant Manager.
9. Recruit and train Promotion Brand Consultants
10. Conduct field visits to outlets and customers to maintain and improve POS execution, closely working with PR TRA Store Excellence Team
11. Implement Brand Consultant management based on guidelines from PR TRA Marketing (supervision, training, uniforms, etc.)
12. Ensure coherent and updated brand presentation (products display, promotion execution, etc.)
13. Execute governance at a high level within the functions. Develop and implement policies and procedures in compliance with the internal and statutory regulations.