- Proactively initiate, plan, and execute Corporate Communications and integrated communications strategies to develop and build positive Company reputation through creative stories/contents, PR, external media, events, press release creations, sponsorship programs, etc.
- Digital contents management including social media (SNS) and websites.
- Manage and actively build relationships with key stakeholder including journalists, media, agencies, and other external parties.
- Build trust and credibility collaborating with HR, Businesses, Compliance, and various stakeholders across functions with best practice advice as an advisory in communications planning, contents creation, writing and editing.
- Constantly be the “spider in the web” to the latest information both internally and externally identifying media opportunities at its maximum keeping up with the Company values, culture, directions and Businesses.
- Work closely with and support the Japan Unit Head in Group and Japan Communications strategies, creating reports, projects, and related ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Collaborate with Life Japan and local entities, as well as with the Global Group Teams and headquarter in France for Communications enhancement and consistent information / branding standards as One Team.
- Monitor possible risk factors across the media for crisis management and reputation control and take actions for resolution / prevention with related divisions and parties.
- Coordination and creation of Quarterly Financial reports and Company Annual report in alignment to FSA standards.
- Plan and execute CSR activities and charity events as needed along with possible PR opportunities.
- Support and work together with Unit members and Internal Communications to help enhance employee engagements and plans including messaging, Town Halls, events, CSRs, and related tasks as One Team to achieve common goals.
||Qualifications (incl. Education)
Must be able to independently plan strategically and manage projects and have demonstrated proven track record in Communications and comprehensive experience in External Communications/ PR.
- Strong interest and knowledge in media relations, sponsorships, and PR with strategic thinking to create stories
- Ability to work independently and proactively take ownership to initiate, plan, and execute creative contents and manage projects with various and all levels of stakeholders.
- Independent judgement and decision making skills with deep understanding of what is and is not appropriate to be shared in social and media channels, as well as alignment to compliance and policies.
- Digital contents initiation and management including websites, Social Media / SNS
- Ability to guide, speak, liaise with confidence and professionally with seniors and internal/external stakeholders including agencies
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills in Japanese for internal / external content including press releases, articles, news, etc., as well as quality check in alignment with company standards and consistency.
- English fluency in writing, reading, and speaking and ability to take part in global meetings and projects.
- Crisis Management and Reputation Risk Control experience preferred.
- CSR planning and management, Internal Communications skills a plus.
- Ability to multitask in an international fast paced environment following tight deadlines and controlling budget.
- Detail oriented and attention to accurate information.
- Business usage in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, and video/image editing application knowledge preferred.
○勤務時間： 9：00～17：30 実働 7.5時間
||休日・休暇： 土・日曜、国民の祝日、年末年始（12月31日から1月3日） ※年間休日：120日（2019年） 、有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、慶弔休暇ほか
- Mature personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Integrity to handle confidential information and understanding regulations
- Excellent communications skills
- Team Player, collaboration with various stakeholders including Global members
- Able to stay calm under pressure and in critical situations.
- Entrepreneurship and business development mindset
- Flexible to changes and able to make improvements
- Organized and detail oriented
- Positive attitude and willingness to challenge
- Japanese: Native
- English: Fluent
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in External Communications including Media relations & PR in Corporate Communications or PR agencies.
- Proven track record and demonstrated experience in Media Relations and External Communications.
- 7+ years of working experience in a Corporation with an understanding of businesses and organizational structure or equivalent a plus.
- Tier 1 or related media connections a plus.