||As part of this exciting journey taking place, we are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, and ambitious candidate to come onboard to liven up the evolution and transformation through Communications & PR. As part of the Communications member, your primary mission will be to provide assistance and support to the Communications Unit and its members, and Japan Unit Head to enhance our brand and accelerate our reputation. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with creative team members that are passionate to develop together, making improvements each day to transform and build stronger reputation of our Brand to achieve our common mission
- Daily news clipping and distribution
- Media and SNS monitoring and reporting
- Website update, contents check, and announcement messaging coordination
- Press release coordination and delivery
- Maintain records and tracking lists including media lists, media coverages, press releases, announcements, etc. and compiling files as needed.
- Coordinate surveys and inquiries received.
- Provide assistance and support to the team working with Internal and External Communications members with projects including but not limited to; staff events, Town Halls, CSR, digital signage and poster creations, meetings and interview logistics / coordination, business trip arrangements, vendor coordination, and other related assignments as needed.
- Provide support and coordination in company financial reports and annual report creations.
- Video and photo shoot / editing support.
- Merchandise purchasing, invoice processing, and budget control support
- Handling of phone calls and inquiries from divisions and press
- Research on a case by case basis
- Other administrative support and duties assigned as needed.
||Qualifications (incl. Education)
Be able to handle and drive assignments independently and drive with ownership
- Strong interest and demonstrated knowledge in group assistant, operations, administration, event coordination, and data management, or relevant role.
- Basic understanding of Corporate Communications including digital literacy and social/communications tools
- Ability to manage tasks with minimum instructions and work independently with ownership by identifying and overseeing the needs to plan ahead.
- Able to multitask in a fast paced international environment balancing priorities and tight timelines, as well as controlling the desired budget.
- Understanding of basic business structure as well as compliance and policies in an organization.
- Ability to correspond and liaise with confidence and professionally with seniors and all
levels of internal/external stakeholders across functions
- Strong attention to details, efficiency, and accuracy.
- English fluency in writing, reading, and speaking and ability to liaise with global and non-Japanese counterparts.
- Strong capability and business usage in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT
- Video/image editing application, CMS knowledge a plus.
- Mature personality and strong interpersonal skills.
- High professionalism and business manner.
- Integrity to handle confidential information and understanding policies
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, collaboration with all levels of stakeholders and Global teams.
- Team Player, self-starter
- Able to stay calm under pressure, uncertainty, and in critical situations.
- Globally minded, logical, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changes and ad hoc assignments, willingness to make improvements
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to challenge
- Japanese: Native
- English: Fluent
○勤務時間： 9：00～17：30 実働 7.5時間
||休日・休暇： 土・日曜、国民の祝日、年末年始（12月31日から1月3日） ※年間休日：120日（2019年） 、有給休暇、リフレッシュ休暇、慶弔休暇ほか