||Overall responsibility for transforming financial platform focusing on financial processes through BPR and IT platform roll-in.Continue to drive continuous change in the finance function to develop people, systems and processes to a world class level. Of key focus in the short term is the development of the group-wide to-be financial processes and identification of enablers such as finance IT platform. The purpose is to drive efficiencies and enhance the flexibility of financial platform throughout the group by
redesigning the financial processes/rules/platform.
Specific responsibilities in include:
1. Develop the to-be financial processes and analyse them vs. the current as-is processes byconducting the fit and gap analysis.
2. Come up with plan to transform the current state to the to-be state which should be world benchmark and lead the transformation projects which would probably include BPR and the roll-in of ERP.
||- strong technical financial skills gained through 10+ years of successful experience,
including CA/CPA qualification
- 5 years experience working in finance
- familiarity with JGAAP, IFRS (and USGAAP)
- successful management of a financial team in excess of 20 staff.
- a successful track record of change leadership
- a proven ability to manage complex projects to a successful outcome.