||The mission: To keep the progress of the brand value by managing the entire business in Japan.
This position is responsible for sales and profits in Japan by managing retail, wholesales and EC.
● Develop and implement an organization-wide sales and marketing strategy that will improve the brand’s competitive position.
● Lead, direct, and control all marketing functions to achieve established sales and profit goals.
Develop and implement marketing strategy for product, promotion, ad, CRM, PR and VMD.
Product strategy includes new product development, pricing, and forecasting.
● Lead, direct, and control all sales functions to achieve established sales and profit goals.
Functions includes retail sales, wholesale, business to business (airlines) and direct sales (e-commerce). Develop and implement channel strategy. Search and negotiate best locations for the retail shops. Build an excellent retail sales organization with productive shop staffs by co-working with HR.
● Lead, direct and control all digital marketing actions and Omni-channel strategy to create a new wave of digital retail revolution. Challenge new digital tools and actions in order to increase brand customer and increase LTV (life time value) of each customer. Aim to be a one of the most sophisticated company to utilize CRM by using digital tools and data.
● Contribute to business planning at the top executive level to develop sales and marketing strategy that is consistent with the brand’s overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives.
● Establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business
development and monitor the performance of the organization against these goals.
● Monitor P&L and take necessary corrective decisions based on results.
● Liaise with other senior executives across the global organization to ensure that sales and marketing strategy and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.