||As a Customer Enablement Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides support across the sales organization. Your responsibilities will focus on partnering with sales teams to provide unparalleled business support to customers, including account management activities, cost optimization efforts, and other programs focused on creating an excellent customer experience. You should be a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, prepared to work in a high-volume environment, with multiple sales teams in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
As a Customer Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible to;
- Respond to the inquiries from sales reps and/or customers regarding accounts, billing and cost optimization.
- Troubleshoot with regards to accounts and billing.
- Follow-up support cases partnering with Customer Support team based on sales reps' requests.
- Support customers with respect to billing method and linking accounts.
- Provide advice to sales reps about cost optimization program and various promotional programs.
- Review summary invoices and billing data.
- Coordinate with Global Business Operations team and Account Receivable team to implement billing process changes.
- Improve the process and workflow for existing tasks.
- Identify and address issues and challenges of sales reps activities.
- Drive initiatives and lead projects that involves sales and other partner teams.
- Support development of individuals in the team.