||The ideal candidate will have in-depth market development and business development experience within the region of Japan and in driving business that enable users to build scalable and secure web applications in the cloud. This individual should be a self-starter and be willing to operate both tactically and strategically. As key team member in this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help lead the early market development efforts for RoboMaker in Japan, including driving the awareness, adoption, and growth oby establishing wins with lighthouse customers and creating new ecosystem partnerships. As the business formulates, you will lead efforts to enable sales in getting field ready for selling.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Proven track record and background that enables them to successfully work cross-functionally that will include teaming with Product Managers, Solutions Architects, Training, Sales, Partners and engagements at the CxO level within the largest/strategic accounts.
- Business background that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. A track record of helping establish new business via focused incubation mechanisms and then broad partnerships will be important for this role.
- Engage ecosystem of partners, SIs, etc. to create early demand and drive adoption
- Execute the in-region launch plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g., service teams, legal, support)
- Develop and support an internal community of Subject Matter Experts.
- Adept at thinking strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
- A keen sense of ownership and drive
- Enjoys communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes with a passion for helping customers, from start-ups to established enterprises
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics
||- 5+ years of experience working in a business development role and/or sales role to enterprises and/or start-ups
- 5+ years of experience working with emerging Solutions and Providers including a solid understanding of cloud computing technology, Iot, Machine Learning, and/or Robotics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in English, including strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Prior experience working within or knowledge of industry verticals such as energy, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, consumer electronics, or hospitality and tourism.