||The Enterprise Support Manager leads a team of about around 30 Technical Account Mangers who ensure key enterprise customer success in building applications and services. The Technical Account Manager's (TAMs) provide assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of my client`s services and the customer’s architecture in support of strategy questions, project planning and launch and ongoing operational issues. TAMs are engaged at the account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the implementation life cycle. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Lead a team that fields and resolves support inquiries from Enterprise customers; engaging the worldwide support engineering team as required
- Manage team and individual performance, providing regular reviews and guidance to the team.
- Ensure subordinates are providing detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Advocate for customer requirements
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with engineers and service teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Available outside of business hours to manage urgent issues
||- The right person will have a track record of leading highly technical, analytical, and service delivery professionals.
- Have strong experience in improving capability and efficiency of technical teams.
- Previous customer facing experience with strong executive presence.
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Japanese; strong writing/reading skills in English.
- Strong customer focus and bias for action; and ability to work with remote teams.
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
20M JPY to 25M JPY (shall be determined by your experience and abilities)