||The Enterprise Territory Manager is responsible for driving new business sales of my client's products within a specified geographic territory of Enterprise‐level accounts, whilst continuing to support the growth of existing customers, exceeding sales objectives. This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline ‐ prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
||- Experienced. 3-6 years of software sales experience, including managing and closing complex sales campaigns to sizeable clients delivering 6 figure wins.
- Domain Expertise. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modelling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Relentlessly High Standards. Consistent overachievement of sales goals, including quotas, high transactional volume and activity levels (call, demos, meetings, etc.)
- Detail oriented. Detail and process oriented
- Go-Getter. Desire to bring new customers into the my client`s franchise and maximize revenue. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Fluency in English is essential.
- Technically Savvy. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer required. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or equivalent preferred Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.