||The Commercial Territory Manager is responsible for driving sales of products within a defined geographic territory of Commercial accounts. This role manages all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota ‐ carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline ‐ prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts within geographic territory
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team ‐ building and company ‐ growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.