||You will oversee a team of quota carrying inside sales representatives focused on transactional sales into specified market segment & geography. You will work with each salesperson, providing feedback, coaching and training to ensure quota attainment. You will monitor activity levels and implement process efficiency changes to drive maximum productivity. You will contribute to both new customer acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into existing relationships.
Some of the things you'll be doing include…
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train and motivate and grow sales staff
- Plan and direct sales staff activities and objectives to maximize sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements, partnering with them to obtain positive results
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Drive strategic deals and accounts to six-figure and seven-figure deal victories on a regular basis.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering. Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Provide product demonstration to prospective customers
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast and performance Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with direct reports, management, customers and support staff
||- Experience: Extensive experience in software sales, preferably into large enterprise including transactional sales and strategic selling experience, as well as people management experience.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Skill. Fluent in both Japanese and English (written and communication), detail oriented, and technology savvy.
9,350,000 JPY to 17,000,000 JPY