||- Define and execute strategy for Sell with and Sell through transactions with the existing partner ecosystem. Achieving quarterly sales quotas by partner.
- Create and deliver accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and strategic plans.
- Maintain an active relationship and sales pipeline with other key Strategic Alliances in country both in-bound Global’s and local
- Recruit new strategic partners in Japan
- Serve as the partner main point of contact as it relates to activity centric to the named Channel partners assigned to the region.
- Create and present quarterly and ad-hoc reviews to the Country Sales Manager and the APJ Channels and Alliances Director as well as to all levels of internal management.
- Oversee the negotiations of legal agreements as they relate to named partner recruitment and management.
- Develop engagement plan with named Channel Partners and Sales Teams
- Drive Channel Partners sales and technical certification - enablement
- In conjunction with the marketing team, develop and assist with the execution of lead generation campaigns for the purpose of pipeline development.
- Provide input to marketing and/or program managers regarding additions or changes needed to our partner tools, on-line interfaces, or similar.