||Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems based on Microsoft Windows Server? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
My client is looking for a Solutions Architect to help customers accelerate their adoption of the Microsoft Platform. This is an excellent opportunity to help customers understand best practices for Microsoft technologies, migrate their existing workloads, and advise them on building resilient cloud architectures. You’ll also work with the service teams to help continuously improve the Microsoft Platform. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the cloud and infra technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using my client`s platform; and being a subject matter expert on security as it relates to customer applications and services. In addition, you will engage with other solutions architects, partner and professional services organizations do drive large and highly complex sales opportunities to closure.
・Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
・Minimum of 10 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, or systems architecture.
・Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
・Deep knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and automation
- designing or managing a large SQL Server implementation
- designing or managing a large Active Directory implementation
- developing high quality, enterprise scale software products
- managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware and storage
- application, server, and network security
- load balancing and clustering of Windows Servers and applications
- datacenter migration, especially involving Windows Servers and complex Windows workloads.
・Knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
・MCSA, MCSD, and/or MCSE
||According to the company employment rule
JPY 10,000,000 - 14,000,000 (Negotiable but please ask us for more info.)