||This position will develop scalable data analytic platform and BI tool in order to tackle the complex business issues. Especially, it is desirable that the candidates have a strong passion for solving business issues technologically.
This position's main objective is to build warehouse (DWH) for Data Analysis team by consolidating multiple data sources and cleaning up unstructured data, and you will be in charge of developing BI tool in order to meet the analytical needs of business users. In addition to that, it is possible to cover the entire process from issue hearing, problem identification, initiative building to data solution development.
In this role you will:
- Fully own and operate a Redshift cluster(s)
- Gather requirements and develop new datasets that enable effective decision making
- Build and migrate the complex ETL pipelines from multiple data sources
- Develop automation tool that improves sales productivity
- Collaborate with global Business Intelligence Engineers
- Manage data security
||- 4+ years overall work experience in a Data Engineer role or related
- Hands-on Data Warehousing experience with Redshift, Teradata, etc.
- Demonstrated strength in ETL development
- Read and write complex SQL for analysis and reporting
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language (e.g. Python)
- Strong knowledge and experience with basic software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments
- Proactively interact with not only technical members but business users
- Native level communication skill in Japanese
- Read technical documents and write them in English