||１．Lead the integration aspects of new product development programs at the customer’s site.
・Convey design requirements to the customer, including reserving packaging space for speakers and enclosures.
・Interact with the customer’s various engineering organizations, such as audio, body-in-white, trim, instrument panel, wiring, and the design studio.
・Create 3D CAD engineering models (CATIA) of mechanical packaging concepts. Create prototype and/or production-level CAD models and design documentation. Provide these models to our customer and to internal design engineering teams.
2. Communicate customer design direction and changes to the design team or vice-versa, including program management, transducer/system engineering, quality, and sales.
3. Facilitate the transfer of CAD files, specifications, change requests, roll-out plans, etc., between the customer and company's engineering team, in addition to sales and quality personnel when necessary.
4. Review packaging models with the customer and the company's development team.
・Coordinate the communication of related design documentation between the customer and and the company
５. Chair and/or attend customer meetings as the company’s engineering representative. Provide immediate feedback to the appropriate personnel. Examples of meetings include:
・Early system packaging meetings
・Audio system open issue meeting
・Component packaging reviews
・Design reviews at each development phases
・Issue-resolution reviews following customer builds at the each development phases.
・Pilot reviews and launch-readiness meetings
6. Verify integration of components in vehicles at each phase
7. Compare customer and company components against CAD models and drawings.
8. Travel periodically to support program reviews, training, etc., including some international travel.