||- Identify training needs, develop training strategy and ensure execution of the training plan for both the sales and management training functions.
- Establish Japan training plan and deployment methods utilizing training team as well as engaging department heads and building their commitment on the training plan.
- Manage the delivery of development programs to train management and sales professionals
- Responsible for modifying training plans as necessary for the Japan Market.
- Lead a team of trainers to deliver impactful programs within the region. Maintain close relationship with Retail Operations and HQ Global Education and Development.
-Develop Japan Training budget based on expected deliverables, monitor training expenses, and adjust spending and resources allocation to fulfill training needs.
- More than 10 years’ experience in Training and Development field
- Experience of developing and delivering technical training for a luxury company
- Experience of developing and delivering people development training
- Excellent communication, presentation, public speaking and persuasive skills
- Business Level English (TOEIC 800 or above)
- College graduate
- Working Experience in US based company,
- Experience working in a jewelry company