||1) Independently work with Payroll vender to manage whole monthly payroll process.
2) Appropriately answer general inquiries about payroll / tax / social insurance from employees, collaborate with payroll vender.
3) Coordinate recruiting process, maintain JD Bank, post/present right JD, set interviews, record any comment and communication on Umantis.
4) Coordinate with agencies, maintain recruitment tracking report on a daily basis and generate KPI measures if required.
5) Coordinate with finalized candidates to proceed for necessary on-boarding after the candidate signs offer letter.
6) Keep HR data accuracy on SAP HR system
7) Use other HRIS system for local administration.
8) Administration for Performance Management, annual incentive plan, and salary review.
9) Issue payment requests and keep payment records
10) Other HR related administration, e.g. inquiry or data request from labor office, health insurance committee, tax office, or global HR center of excellence.
1) Payroll, social insurance administration, including vender management
2) Recruiting administration
3) Handle congratulations and condolence, sick leave, childcare leave, nursing leave
4) HR Database management
5) Support performance management, salary review
6) Administration on group ware as SAP, Oracle
7) co-work as a member of global / international team
8) Language skills: Japanese: Native level, English: Fluent, advanced business level (TOEIC 850 or above)
1)More than 3 years’ experience of HR generalist experience
2)Labor tribunal or court case experience
3)Communication and administration for retirement encouragement experience
4)Collective bargaining with labor union or employee representatives experience
5)Draft work regulations or labor agreements experience
6)Database design for actual HR related administrations experience
7)Social insurance labor consultant certificate
8)Labor hygiene manager certificate
9)Harassment consultant Certificate
10)Career consultant Certificate
11) Certificate: Financial planner