An exciting opportunity to take on a role as a corporate tax accountant at a leading banking firm, with the responsibility of managing and preparing various types of tax returns such as corporate and enterprise tax returns and many more.
- Preparation of tax returns including corporate, enterprise, office premise, consumption, depreciable asset tax returns
- Monthly tax accrual in line with both the Japanese tax law and deferred tax assets calculation under J-GAAP
- Preparation of US tax data, in accordance to perspective from the US tax law
- Coordination of various types of tax audits
- Tax planning for other Tokyo branches
- Maintain good communication with financial regulators such as FSA, NTA, TRTB, and NTO
- Work as a team with the Global tax team members