||The purpose of this role is to influence stakeholders to capture the synergy of procurement productivity opportunities and think differently based on analyses this role develops. Continuous innovation & improvement for Clients E2E Indirect Procurement operation.
* Develop business case to deliver sourcing strategy, input for playbook by working with sourcing team
* Manage multiple projects concurrently and delivering consistent positive results.
* Creatively using data sources to develop fact-based approaches.
* Delivering presentations and communicating confidently with the client.
* Interface with client to understand their sourcing and procurement requirements.
* Participating and driving the client's engagement cycle from lead to operations.
* Develop sourcing strategies & processes in line with client's business goals & policies.
Management Graduate from reputed business school
Optional: Masters in Operations/Materials Management / Supply Chain/Certifications
* Proficiency in written, oral communication, presentation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively both face-to-face and on phone, with clients in US/Europe
* Excellent Analytical abilities and business acumen
* Should be a self-starter, self-motivated who can work effectively under minimal supervision
* Consultative Skills - e.g. Industry best practices, Process definition, cross functional experience/exposure etc.
* Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
* Very good hands-on skills in sourcing, e-Auction and category expertise in direct and indirect categories across multiple industries
* Competitive compensation package
* Flexible working hours
* Great opportunity to work at one of the biggest Procurement Advisory Firms
* Challenging position in Indirect Procurement - industry
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926