||This person will lead a team of 30 people in developing strategies, executing RFP/eSourcing activities, managing cross-functional projects, and negotiating and contract managing cost saving opportunities. Total spending amount of 400M - 1B USD annually.
* Lead global IMS purchasing team to achieve best‐in‐industry costs, including develop and execute commodity strategies, set cost targets and budgets for the entire company
* Globally integrate the organization and process which are currently regionally separated, globally optimize the process/cost/suppliers, and enable global collaborative culture within the team
* Deliver and exceed cost reduction targets through clean sheet analysis, supplier network optimization, global sourcing, identification of new suppliers & competitive RFPs, supplier negotiation, and coaching
* Closely collaborate with other organizations such as BU, manufacturing, other procurement teams (direct material teams and strategy planning team), and regional teams.
* Develop and coach global team members, identify and develop next generation leaders.
* 15+ years of indirect procurement experience at a leading industrial company and/or leading consulting firms
* Engineering, manufacturing, and technology academic and professional background is a plus
* Global experience and English communication skills (verbal & written)
* Strong leadership, team work, and coaching skills
* In‐depth knowledge of strategic sourcing processes, strong negotiating skills, demonstrated experience
* with leveraged agreements, multi‐year contracts, eSourcing and should‐cost models
* Competitive salary package
* Global exposure and multiple team management opportunity with scope for growth
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926