||* Collaborate with overall implementation of project and compile clinical teams to ensure deliverables (time-line, quality, productivity)
* Have opportunity to lead clinical trials and step into line management role
* Communicate with clients, regulators, CROs and other vendors to ensure the success trials
* Develop, review and approve documents used in research coordinated with informed consent form (ICF), case report (CRF), data management (DM), and project team
* Guarantee the project time-line and product quality required by the sponsor / client
* Supervise site feasibility and selection process
* Support management of processes related to investigational drugs, such as returning to imports, sponsors or destruction
* Mentoring CRA including training, communication with on-site staff
* Strong clinical monitoring experience in PI and PII
* Team leader in clinical department or similar experience (including inter-departmental coordination work in clinical trials etc)
* Work experience in clinical research.
* Native level Japanese
* Business level English
* Opportunity to lead global clinical trials and step into line management role
* Work on global clinical trials in an international working environment
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.