||As Logistics Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for inbound/outbound and warehousing operations for finished goods. The Key role is to smoothen the daily execution, also by technically supervising temporary staff.
* Order management & customer service - operate daily orders nationwide, handle customer enquiries with flexibility and speed, collaboration with 3PL warehouse, participate with weekly/monthly sales closing tasks working with finance
* Vendor / 3PL management - manage vendor master data, handle enquiries from 3PL warehouse, monitor inventory
* Operations / reporting - coordinate with other departments/teams on any sales/delivery issues, report & share logistics issues with Logistics Manager
* Ongoing process improvement
* At least 5 years experience in Logistics, inventory management, 3PL management and/or any other supply chain related discipline
* Knowledge of ERP based warehousing / inventory management (SAP preferred)
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to multi task on daily operational responsibilities as well as project related work in a deadline driven environment
* High numeric management skills
* Self starter, independent but a team player
* Japanese Native level, English business level (TOEIC 730 or more)
* Competitive salary between JPY 4.5-6M
* A great team oriented environment - you will be part of a Logistics team with 13 people
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.