||The engineer in this position will be in charge of:
Integration of LTE/UMTS node with core network.
RNC/NodeB/eNodeB Software verification test and new feature introduction test.
The ideal candidate would also be responsible for:
* Network rollout for system version upgrading.
* Network troubleshooting and make the report for customer.
* Network KPI analysis for LTE/UMTS.
* To communication with R&D and customer.
* Network Maintenance. (handling SR, hardware testing, emergency issue handling, network health check, etc.)
The ideal candidate would have:
* Bachelor degree or above majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
* At least 5 years related working experience in wireless network engineering or maintenance area.
1 Knowledge in LTE/UMTS systems, protocols knowledge(3GPP, TCP/IP), if have knowledge of EPC is preferred.
* With a experience of technical team leader with managing a team scale> 8 staff
* Good communincation and interpersonal skills, fluent English is preferred
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Loweryにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8639