||外資系Law FirmでのLegal Secretaryポジションです。バイリンガルセクレタリーとして成長されたい方、パラリーガル業務などキャリアアップを目指されている方にお勧めのポジションです！
To produce and amend documents with speed and accuracy
To format, paginate, number and present documents in house-style
To support other members of the secretarial team and to provide cover as and when necessary to
ensure that work is completed to a high standard.
To prepare papers for meetings and deal with any necessary paperwork etc. following meetings
attended by fee earners
Make travel arrangements to include preparing itinerary, booking hotels, booking flights etc.
To maintain and update client and other relevant contact details on in-house database
To prepare narratives and bills and keep billing files up to date
To prepare & submit Expense Claims to Finance Dept. for assigned fee earners
To carry out photocopying and scanning as required
* Relevant secretarial experience preferred however those with many years in domestic or
international law firms, or international companies may apply.
* Candidate should possess effective and efficient administration skills.
* Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritise tasks.
* Good verbal and written communication skills both on Japanese & English
* Good PC skills including Word, Outlook
* Ability to work in a team and essentially a good team player
* Must have flexibility in responding/meeting fee earners* /office management*s requests
* international environment
* Great opportunity for your career progression
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Rie Akatsukaにお問い合わせください+813 5733 7167。