||Responsible for managing and developing Amazon Japan and other smaller eCommerce accounts to expand revenue and increase profitability.
* Accountable for developing large new customers as well as expanding sales to existing accounts through new products and services.
* Formulate sales plans for current and prospective accounts.
* Provide pricing quotes, returns, and be on hand to address other product or sales-related issues.
* Analyse industry market trends, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts.
* Oversee major account activities to increase volume and product penetration.
* Provide accurate forecasts, reducing returns and managing overall profitability at each assigned account.
* Degree educated.
* Experience in Business Administration, sales, marketing, and technical areas.
* Working experience as an account manager, with management and sales training experience.
* Experience in eCommerce and managing large accounts.
* Strong communication skills in English and Japanese.
Work for a strong CE brand experiencing rapid growth in Japan market
Excellent compensation and benefits
Reporting directly into the Head of eCommerce, benefiting from excellent learning and development opportunities
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。