||Opportunity to be key finance member for the new manufacturing plant. The successful candidate will handle all finance responsibilities and will eventually be able to hire their own team members. Great chance for someone who is excited about a start-up environment.
* Day to day responsibility for all aspects of accounting i.e. G/L, A/P, A/R and collections
* Preparation of daily and weekly management and cash flow reports. Additionally budget preparation.
* Preparation of monthly financial statements packages for senior management, and budget preparation.
* Management of fixed assets.
* Manufacturing cost calculation.
* Prepare required schedules for the preparation of local and corporate tax returns
* Be the primary point of contact with the bank for daily operations and credit facility
* Handle all bank transactions and make all necessary payments
* Reconcile bank transactions to accounting system
* Assist with the governmental fillings of tax returns and other requirements, e.g. JCT returns, income tax returns, payroll returns, fixed asset returns etc.
* Assist management on other reports and other accounting matters as needed
* Payroll data preparation.
* Support procedure of on-boarding and off-boarding staff
* Support recruitment of new staff.
* General HR responsibilities.
* At least 5-10 years of relevant accounting/finance experience in a multinational company
* Strong understanding of J-GAAP as well as local Japanese statutory tax rules and requirements
* Fluent Japanese communication skills
* Business level English communication skills
* Entrepreneur mind set, not afraid to challenge a start-up environment
* Well-known, worldwide eye wear brand
* Start-up environment
* Report directly to headquarters and work with the business leaders overseas
* learn how to run a small retail business
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Joel Durkeeにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8642。