||Manage the full life cycle of Real Estate Investments from origination through execution and eventually to disposition
Provide guidance and advice to more junior team members to ensure that all aspects of the investments are being handled appropriately
1. Responsible for business development (sourcing new acquisition opportunities) and relationship management
2. Responsible for deal analysis, structuring, negotiating, recommending to investment committee and when approved, closing new deals including working on due diligence
3. Responsible for asset management activities of properties, including tracking performance on a monthly basis with budget and underwriting, periodical reporting to management, assisting in identifying potential issues and in their resolution pertaining to the properties.
4. Undertake annual asset planning and manage assets within assigned portfolio in accordance to business plans.
5. Provide active guidance and direction to the junior staff (Associates and AVPs) to ensure the above responsibilities are well handled.
1. Post Graduate Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Business or a similar discipline.
2. At least 9 year's relevant working experience in investment management
3. Exposure to Real Estate market in Japan is mandatory
4. Team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Bilingual in English & Japanese.
Opportunity to join a leading firm in Japan in a leadership position
Outstanding compensation package
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Griffithsにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8682。