||This candidate will work with the Account team in Japan in the development and sale of solutions tailored to the specific needs of customers, and support for SoV/Rev achievement.
The responsibilities in this role include:
- Building long-term relationships with a strategic set of target customers.
- Translate customer business issues into customer business and technical requirements, and opportunities for our client.
- Partner with relevant Sales Specialists and Solution Architects to detail customer's technical
- Engage internal stakeholders e.g. Product, Engineering, Service Delivery and Assurance, where necessary to ensure that the proposed solution may be supported through from order to delivery to assurance.
- Attend training to acquire new knowledge on technology and industries changes.
- Provide training to internal and external customers on products, services and solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent in English
- Has Japanese business level of communication (both reading and writing)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of network architecture and infrastructure, systems design and systems integration environments.
- Strong knowledge in multiple technology areas such as Network, Data Centre/Cloud, Virtualisation, Voice and Security.
- Sales business driving
- Communication skill to consult with internal team and customer
- Experience in proactively supporting sales team to get best solutions to win more deals by the knowledge in multiple services/technology fields.
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Loweryにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8639