||Work closely with the Country Manager and APAC Heads to develop sales strategy for the assigned market. Responsible for a group of Sales Managers, you will manage their performance, monitoring revenue and KPIs and visiting Key Accounts ensuring all sales channels are utilised fully
* Build strong relationships with key accounts and discuss annual development plans to aid sales growth.
* Develop and manage distribution network by activating new partners and generating new preferred vendor agreements.
* Lead sales projects in the e-commerce sphere, digital world and B2C business development.
* Lead sales force to achieve sales target with ROI analysis.
* Ensure the implementation of commercial plans and monitor sales force service models.
* Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure all marketing activities are in line with company strategy.
* Lead change and help to design a modern and dynamic sales organisation.
* Bachelor degree holder.
* Japanese and English language, both spoken and written.
* Strong Sales background with a knowledge of the travel industry and strong people management experience.
* Personal knowledge and relationship with key people within Japan travel industry.
* Result oriented, hands-on and proactive.
* Aggressive and ability to face challenge.
* Good communication skills, with outgoing character and can-do attitude.
Excellent compensation and benefits
Global business, experiencing large and sustained growth in Japan
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。