||This position is responsible for planning, analyzing and implementing all Human Resources activities for the company's retail population on cross-brand basis, including talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance & development, and enhancement of organizational capability.
* Build strategic alliances with targeted beauty schools. Plan and lead 70+ new grads hiring for in-store positions.
* Plan and upgrade recruiting strategies for the brands and execute in the most effective manner.
* Collaborate with the brands to provide the best on-boarding experience to the new in-store hires.
* Plan and execute developmental programs and activities such as leadership programs.
* Consult/partner with brands to optimize brands-offering training programs.
* Develop and execute rewarding career path for all store employees
* Conduct exit interviews to identify existing and potential retail HR issues and/or take action for further improvement.
* Employee relations experience, including assisting on disciplinary and grievance matters.
* Experience In Retail HR field.
* Strong technical knowledge of HR policies and practices in Japan.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Native level written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Akira Furukawaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8692