||Network Engineer role with responsibility for day-to-day operation and project delivery of Network and Security infrastructure.
* Undertake installation, configuration, maintenance support and troubleshooting for Network, Voice and Security infrastructure in the region
* Participate in local / regional projects in Network, Voice and Security area and work closely with vendors for project delivery
* Support Data Centre activities and manage vendors for equipment installation/removal, cable patching, etc.
* Support various office relocation works from in-house to whole office scale
* Work closely with the Asia Infrastructure team and other global technology teams
* Minimum 5 years working experience in IT industry preferably in Banking and Finance
* Strong hands on experience of managing networking products and technologies including but not limited to Cisco or other top brands Routing & Switching products and Data Centre Networking
* Experience of managing WAN optimisation, F5 server load balancing technologies (GTM/LTM) and wireless LAN infrastructure
* Broad range of inter-networking knowledge and ability to troubleshoot complicated network problems
* Good analytical skill and able to solve problem logically
* Self-motivated to learn and able to work independently
* Fluent Japanese and good command of spoken and written English
* Good interpersonal skills, project management skills and vendor management skills
* Willing to work overtime and under pressure
Highly competitive salary and benefits, plus opportunities for career progression in a highly globalised company.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Vid Gunapalaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8627