||Investment Associate for an Asian focused Private Equity firm. They are looking for candidates coming from Investment Banking or Consulting backgrounds who are looking to build a career in corporate investment.
* Support deal origination by performing research, analysis, evaluation targets, and completing the requisite paperwork
* Manage day-to-day implementation of investment strategies and policies to achieve strategic return and meet risk objectives
* Conduct industry research including financial modelling and valuation, prepare reports on industry trends, portfolio performance, risk analysis, capital allocation plans and other issues supporting investment literature to facilitate decision making
* Formulate investment strategies and financing models for the long run investments
* Where relevant, provide post-deal support in developing monitoring reports and analysis to support exit strategies
* Perform financial due diligence for potential investment opportunities and work with external professionals when necessary
* Keep abreast of market movements, assess their implications on portfolios and offer professional advice
* Ensure high integrity, accuracy and timeliness of investment decisions to protect the assets and ensure minimal risks and maximum contributions
* Experience of working in an Investment Bank or Consulting company
* Outstanding Financial Modelling and Valuations skills
* Fluent in both English and Japanese
An opportunity to build a career in Private Equity in a firm which supports career growth and development.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Griffithsにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8682。