マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社(東京オフィス)

マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社 (東京オフィス)

Area Manager

求人会社名 : Confidential

求人ID : 3974559/001_7582

仕事内容 Partnering with Store Managers across the Kanto Region, this Area Manager will support the sales staff with training, suggestions and ideas for improving monthly revenue targets.


Description

Partnering with store managers, not micro-managing them is extremely important in this role. 80% of your time will be spent with retail and the remaining 20% with department stores.


Profile

* Background in luxury goods
* Bilingual with English at conversational level or higher


Job Offer

Leading global luxury brand


応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Tom McMahonにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8645
応募資格 Bilingual and Store management background within luxury
勤務地 東京都
Tokyo
勤務時間 9-6
年収・給与 Bonus

求人会社概要

求人会社名 Confidential
概要 European headquartered luxury goods market.
業種 小売業(百貨店・専門店・スーパー・CVS)

コンサルタントからのメッセージ

マイケルペイジは、世界の一流企業に専門分野のスペシャリストを正社員、契約社員、派遣社員として紹介するリクルーティング会社です。東京を含む世界の主要都市に36カ国、140のオフィスを持ち、この業界で40年以上の実績があります。日本オフィスは、2001年に東京港区に設立されました。
主に外資系企業様から頂く公開非公開求人案件に対し、各分野の担当コンサルタントが、ご希望に沿って仕事を紹介させて頂きます。またマイケルペイジのウェブサイトでは、転職やキャリアのアドバイスなど役立つ情報をご覧いただけます。
3000件を超える求人を扱っており、非公開の求人もございます。ぜひお気軽にご応募ください。http://www.michaelpage.co.jp

この職種に関連するキーワードから探す