||logistics manager will be responsible for the overall logistics operations. You will organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods, end to end (inbound and outbound) operations. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
* Develop and implement procedures, workflows and control systems to ensure the smooth flow of inventory and distribution activities.
* Responsible for managing and monitoring the overall warehouse operation to include process, receiving, packaging goods, goods return and inventory control.
* Manage the overall logistics/warehouse management and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the logistics/warehouse operations.
* Plan and implement the strategies in utilization of space and delivery of the products.
* Staff coaching and provide necessary guidance to warehouse staff.
* Maintain and control the safety, hygiene, and security standards of the warehouse.
* Compile daily reports and statistics
* Perform other duties assigned by management.
* Solid experience in logistics operation, of which at least 3 years at management level
* Solid experience in managing sizable warehouse.
* Strong leadership and people management skills, with drive to achieve business
* Business level English and fluent Japanese are required
* Detail-oriented personality
* team player and good communication skills.
* Multiple team management opportunity with scope for growth.
* Broad exposure across the business
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926