||The Logistics staff will help the team look after all operations and activities of the warehouse. You will store materials, pick, pack and scan orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
* Provide quotes and enter orders per sales contracts.
* Act as the single point of contact to partners and customers on order fulfillment
* Give clear instruction of shipping orders to warehouse to pick pack ship, and delivery to customers
* Prepare shipping documents, if any, to effect shipping
* Procure supply to fill orders and stock requirements, place PO to vendors
* Escalate stock-out to planning for immediate replenishment
* Assist planner on inventory management
* Monitor in-transit supply till stock-in
* Process RMA and return to factory from end to end
* Escalate to management about order and logistic issues and provide recommendation of resolution
* Comply business control policy of contract/order fulfillment processes
* Perform projects or assignment to contribute team goals in key performance management, process improvement.
* Degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
* Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in multinational company
* Proficient in MS Office applications especially EXCEL and WORD application
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, strong problem solving skill
* Able to work under high pressure and in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
* Good team player with energetic, hardworking, self-initiative and strong sense of responsibility, can work independently with minimal supervision
* Fluent in English and Japanese. Other Asian language definitely an advantage
* Work at top international brand-name company with growth opportunities in Japan
* Chance for career growth in Japan and overseas
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926