||* One of the world's largest and most famous insurance firms
* Diverse role with a range of responsibilities
* Service Delivery Assistant Manager is accountable for the delivering technology services to internal group companies.
* They proactively understanding requirements and mobilise the IT organisation (Local, Regional and Global) to deliver the right quality and security of IT infrastructure services at the right price.
* The person oversees deployment and usage of commercial standards and provides robust Commercial Service capabilities.
* These include Account Management, Pricing/Billing, Benchmarking, Service Catalogues, and Service Level Management.
* Practical knowledge of desktop / workplace technology, including fix and mobile devices and related back end services (e-mail, Active Directory, storage and archiving..)
* User support Management experience to be able to understand issues and propose remediation
* Understanding of security issues and compliance requirements
* Practical and structured understanding of ITIL Service Delivery processes, understanding the maturity of existing processes.
* Project Management experience to be able to build and monitor action plans for Client Management support activities and governance of the relationship.
* Fluent Japanese and minimum business level Japanese.
Competitive salary and benefits, as well as excellent career progression possibilities.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.