The mission is to build and manage a back office system based on basic operations. In this recruitment, we would like to hire overall management in general affairs and management work as a manager and human resources who are candidates for that management.
● Maintenance and maintenance of office environment
● Negotiations with outside contractors regarding facilities
● Registration and management of the Board of Directors and general meeting of shareholders
● Other general affairs duties (management of various application forms, mail management, contract signing, customer service,telephone service)
● Flow design of general affairs work such as representative telephone and postal correspondence
● Flow design of general affairs work such as management of equipment and business cards and ordering
● Various procedures and document management
● Investigate and implement solutions for business growth, including the above operations <Some secretary duti
TOEIC score 800 or higher or equivalent
If you do not meet the above requirements, you can still apply.
Basic PC skills (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.)
Work experience in the area of general affairs and facility management.
If you have any of the following, we welcome you to join us.
Business level English (conversation and writing)
PC skills (Excel*VBA, Access, Auto CAD, Photoshop, Illlusrator, etc.)
Experience in seating management, layout changes in the building and minor construction management
Experience in firefighting and disaster prevention planning, facility repair, and legal inspections.
Work experience in building management security systems.
Practical experience in purchasing-related operations.
Experience in accounting (bookkeeping level 2)
**Fluent Japanese language skills are required.**