||Typical tasks include, but are not limited to, the following. The candidate is not expected to be an expert in all these fields, but must have some experience and competent enough to work with other experts.
A) Day-to-day System Operation/Maintenance for BW/BPC
- When any incident occurs, to be able to identify the cause, propose the resolution and coordinate with the business users to manage the situation
- To be able to propose the ideas of how to improve systems, procedures and team itself to carry out system operation more effectively/efficiently
- To be able to collaborate with other IT team locally and globally to support their initiatives successfully
Play a technical lead role in support of BW/BPC that includes:
- Participate in design phase from technology point of view
- Work with technology team, that can be Cross-functional and ?geographical team, for implementation
- Report status and issues to manager(s) both locally and globally
A) Must have
1. 10+ years technical experiences in finance industry
2. 5+ years project management experience
3. Business-level English AND Japanese proficiency
4. Expert-level, hands-on experience with BW/BPC
5. Self-starter / Quick-learner. Ability and willingness to adapt to new environment, to thrive in high-pressure environment, and to manage as well as engage in hands-on works
6. Team player to be able to collaborate with other team members locally and globally
7. Leadership to involve other people to achieve the common goal
B) Nice to have
1. Experience about SAP Financial modules (FICO, Banking, Fixed Assets, TRM, FAM).
2. ABAP programming would be a plus but is not required.
3. Experience at back office IT in financial industry (insurance industry is preferred)
4. Knowledge of accounting/financial products
5. Any certificate to prove your experience/expertise/knowledge - e.g. TOEIC/TOEFL/Eiken for English, PMP for project management, any SAP certificate, etc.