||The Products Group provides services to the manufacturing industry, which makes up the core of the Japanese industrial system; to the pharmaceutical industry, where strategic IT utilization is necessary to gain a competitive advantage; and to the service and retail industries, which are implementing highly incentivized investments in IT to prepare for the arrival of a full-scale digital age.
Digital Services Planner - Digital services / business production
The product consultant in the manufacturing, logistics, and retail industries is responsible for providing digital services for consumers and creating business plans. The job responsibilities include proposing new consumer business opportunities for clients, by combining our's management consulting, technology, digital, and outsourcing services.
* Job content:
Digital services for consumers, creation of business plans, digital marketing, planning products and services,
digital content planning, project planning and production
- Business Level of Japanese is required. (JLPT Level 1 is preferred)
- At least two years of work experience
- Specific experience not required (sales, business planning, web, etc.)
- Skilled in handling layers of management, good communication ability (regardless of experience), and receptive to new challenges and fields of work
- Experience mobilizing new businesses
- Experience with Marketing / CRM business processes
- Experienced in proposing combinations of existing products to clients
- Business-level English