||Join us and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Health & Public Service will be in charge of management consulting in sectors such as government and municipal offices, local governing body, educational institutions, and medical institutions.
Support research, analysis, and directionality which are related to policy planning from a viewpoint of a public institution.
- Business Level of Japanese is required. (JLPT Level 1 is preferred)
- Consulting experience (3 years or more) or experience in leading policy planning/transformation in the public institutions (3 years or more)
- Professional expertise in specific areas within the public institutions (Example: social security, healthcare, tourism promotion, local administration, ODA, and TPP etc.)
- Sufficient English skills to enable research and analysis.
- Briefing materials or proposals creation experience
【Professional Soft Skills】
- Issue solving and logical thinking skills.
- One who has strong sense of ownership, intellectual curiosity, and aspiration.