||■Role descriptions／Expectations from the Role
1. Collaborate with team and customer to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
2. Support porting, integration and optimization of new ADAS and Self-Driving application and infrastructure software into production embedded controllers with high-end multi-core processor(s) for automotive production application
3. Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
4. Debugging and optimization of embedded software
5. Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
6. Good technical and communication skills.
7. Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability etc
||■Competencies (Technical／Behavioral Competency)
1. Japanese Proficiency
2. Expertise in embedded software design and development for Active Safety products
3. Hands-on experience with Embedded Software development tools (compilers, linkers & debuggers).
4. Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
5. Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
6. A technical mindset with great attention to detail
7. Experience in software optimization (in prototype and embedded target environment)
8. Hands-on experience with design to prototype process such as requirements generation, HLD creation ? (Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product).
9. Experience in AUTOSAR framework and related tools
10. Perform impact analysis of changes on the system
11. Excellent in embedded software debugging
＜Good to have＞
1. Functional knowledge of modern electronic control circuits (discrete, power an