||■Focusing on the handling overall ITM operations such as
- Conducting BAU operation ( trade instructions/ settlements, pricing information etc.) to calculate daily NAV price by working with various stakeholders
- Reporting ( fund financial reports, Investment management reports, statutory reports, BIS reports etc.) including fund audit related tasks
- Event control ( new fund launch, fund closure, manager change in multi-manager structured funds etc.)
- Support Product Development via operational structure in and implementation
- FATCA / QI Compliance operational supports
- Vendor management
■Support Business As Usual process for operationally running DIA Separate account such as
- oversight of cash management, settlement, reconciliation, monitoring of outsourcing provider’s operations
- Event control ( transition management, manager change in multimanager structured DIA separate ccounts)
■ Support Investment Support team in Fund Operations Japan accordingly as backup purpo
Experiences of operational tasks in Asset Management industry (the experience at trust banks is a plus).
Knowledge and experience of using T-STAR TX and related system in his/her career
Good command of English(Business Level reading, writing and verbal skills) possible to work with global colleagues and related parties.
Strong command of Japanese（Business Level reading, writing, and verbal skills) possible to work with related parties, especially Japanese trust banks.
PC skill (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Bloomberg etc…)
Professional awareness of operational requirements under Japanese trust structure
Fundamental competencies, skills, knowledge, understanding, and common-sense of fundamental business manner and equirements.
Team-working mind-set, cooperativeness to colleagues, easy-to-communicate tendency
Fundamental skills of organizing and prioritizing his/her own tasks and ability to work under pressure and deadline.
Problem solving / Cre