Our Company seeks a DevOps lead to help us build the DevOps processes that powers our Business Transformation initiatives. This is a hands-on technical leadership role focused on building the next generation release and change management capabilities by means of implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery processes. This position reports to the CTO and will provide the technical leadership & direction to the mission of Service Delivery group.
What you will do:
- Lead and deliver
◇operational excellence with focus on the service management and DevOps approach to achieve agility, speed, scale and efficiency.
◇the testing and integration capability transformation for our business, with focus on user-experience, resilience, performance, availability and total cost of ownership.
- Build a Dev Ops team that operates with a culture of business and customer centricity as part of the Transformation journey.
- Define & Implement the latest DevOps practices and processe
||【QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED】
- Experienced with DevOps & extensive ITIL knowledge in running a superior service operations & delivery function.
- Thorough understanding of operational support processes, excellent business acumen and ability to direct team in dissecting and diagnosing complex problems.
- Working knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices (Scrum).
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge of Cloud Computing, Storage and Networking. Designing, Provisioning and administration using best practices across multiple cloud offerings (VMware, Private Cloud, Amazon Web Services and/or Azure).
- Have a proven track record in the above mentioned areas, and is a creative thinker, problem solver, mentor, learner, and a fantastic manager of people.
- 10+ years of overall Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering in defining and developing high security, high availability solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to assign recurring tasks and to util