||The company is the worldwide leader in the manufacture of audio and electronic products.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop key projects for our Remote Vehicle Updating Service and device management, which is the most advanced and proven solution for Automotive/Mobile OEMs and Suppliers. Connected Car Technology at it's finest!
We offer work in international project team with the famous customers.
Having responsibility for designing, implementation/ code review, unit test of the system components. Integration of end to end solutions on mobile devices, automotive systems and operator networks provide high quality of technical experience Working closely with project managers, architects and development/QA team.
- Education: BS c. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At Least 3+ years in JAVA development
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python, Shell, Ant , Gradle
- Knowledge and experience in using: Spring Boot, JPA, JUnit, Cucumber
- Hands on experience with tools like: Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Development of application/middleware or network applications (TCP/IP)
- Independent, experienced in learning new environments and assemble POC quickly, experienced in working under pressure an d deadlines
- Develop E2E packages to assist the QA/Development delivery team
- Assist in development of Technical Support knowledge base through contributing to documentation and issue resolution tracking
- Native Japanese and fluent English (meeting , reporting and presentations)
- an travel to meet with stakeholder s (Frequency depends on project status), both domestic and international
- Android app development (Product server/Android is written in Java)
- Experience with modern web development: Angular, TypeScript, Node.js
- Experience with Cloud Services like AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience with C/C++C/C++ development
- Familiarity with OMA standards, specifically OMA DMFamiliarity