||* Reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader/Supervisor, you are responsible for the day-to-day leading and guiding a team of Customer Care Representatives (CCRs) providing support to customers and channel partners. You are professional at all times, and capable of thriving under pressure, in a fast paced team environment. At all times, you place our Customers First.
* Order fulfillment - processes quotations, orders, returns, replacements, debits and credits accurately and timely.
* Manages telephone calls professionally, with proper phone etiquette.
* Responds effectively and efficiently to customer inquiries within 24 hours, ranging from orders, product availability, pricing, shipping, billing (invoices, debits and credits), documentation (proof of delivery, terms of contracts etc.), marketing promotions and sample requests.
* Manages customer complaints and follows through to ensure complete closure within 24 hours. Resolves problems through analysis of situations (RCCM) and experience to determine best use of approach and resources.
* Reviews all open sales orders and backlog; follows up with relevant supply site contacts, local procurement and planners to ensure on-time shipments. Escalates issues appropriately to ensure prompt resolution. Informs customers of product delinquency and proposed recovery dates.
* Works with planners to expedite orders outside standard lead times.
* Sets up new customer accounts where applicable and maintains good record of documentation for audit purposes.
* Reviews individual key performance indicators and ensures all measures are met.
* Supports sales and marketing teams in promotions, and offering functional expertise where applicable.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results (projects, etc.) as needed.
* Ad-hoc work tasks as deemed appropriate by the Team Leader.